Monday, November 2, 2009

New month of November


November is here and there are thoughts of the upcoming holiday festivities....


I had a great weekend getting 2 paintings out, one an order from a returning customer and the other a gift certificate winner. One more to go on the table and in the downtime, I'm going to start working on my Christmas presents. There are new pets in my circle, so that means they need to get their portraits done, right? :)


And my boyfriend has finally bought himself a car so there's no more sharing of my van WHOO-HOO!!! No more fishing sh*t cluttering it up and I can finally go places on the weekends when we're not together. But I have been spending a lot of time in my fair city. Makes me think that I would loose my mind if I were ever go and live in the suburbs.


In fact, I've spent so much time in and around Boston that I'm tempted to start another blog of where to go and what's to do. And of course to be a music critic. I always have something to say in that regards!! What do you think? Would you be interested in what I have to say about the Boston scene???

No comments: