Friday, November 6, 2009

Work going out... Must be the Holidays



Here's a picture of my messy work area with 2 prints (on the right) and 2 originals (Left) going out in the mail the next day. I felt that I should be posted some pictures that gave me a sense of accomplishment. I'm also going to start posting photos and their paintings just so you can see comparisons and such.

Unfortunely, my website isnt' big enough to do all that without spending mo' money and this is something that I'm trying to avoid. So they will all be done here.

I am going out to Vermont this weekend with Jason to do some deer 'scouting'. (Hunting starts next week). And that may be my last time in the great outdoors until ice fishing starts in January. So I'm looking forward to some nature time and then it's time to get busy!!!

No comments: