Monday, December 28, 2009

thank you thank you thank you!!










Just a quick note to say thank you to all who made 2009 a wonderful year!!! I had an awesome time and even though portraits didn't really start to happen until September and my hours were cut from my office job in May, I still managed to have a good time!!








Thank you to Them Crooked Vultures for making me excited about music (not that I ever wasn't but these guys took it to a new level!)








Thank you to my sister for coming back home where she belongs!! I'm so glad you decided to move closer to your family. Means so much to me that we mean so much to you!








Thank you to Kitty Connection in Medford for bringing Luna girl into my life. She's such a sweet kitty!! And thank you Metro Cat in Brookline for being so thoughtful and helpful when I had to say goodbye to my Sweet D.








Thank you to my bosses who, even though cut hours on a weekly basis, still managed to get the bonuses out! Made Christmas that much more easy!!








Thanks to my family, especially my parents for their continuing support of my goal of living as an artist.








And lastly, Thank you Jason, my love. You are the best man a girl could ever have. XOXOX








Happy New Year!!! 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!

No comments: