Friday, January 22, 2010

Pictures and Paintings

I'm still trying to figure out how to place type & images in my blog so please forgive me if this looks like a mess. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.




























This is Lou, a black lab. Nikki is a repeat customer who commissioned a pet portrait years ago of her dog Bocca. Now, she and her boyfriend own Lou and she asked for a portrait to give to her boyfriend for Christmas. She later said when she received it she couldn't wait for Christmas to come and gave it to him right away. Thanks Nikki!!
































These cute pups were for another Christmas gift. Susie was the winner of a gift certificate of mine that she won at the Scituate Animal Shelter fundraiser back in 2008. She emailed me this picture of her parents dogs and wanted to get a painting done. She later emailed me after Christmas telling me that her parents loved it and now her sister wants one. Thanks Susie!!










My sister emailed me yesterday with an image of her friends dog. Apparently he recently passed away and she wanted to have a portrait done of him for his owner. What a great way to remember a best friend. Thanks Sal!





have a great weekend!
































































No comments: