Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's this weekend!!

This weekend is the Charlestown arts in the Park!
http://www.artistsgroupofcharlestown.com/docs/Art_Park%20web%202010.pdf and I just checked the weather and it's supposed to be Bea-U-Ti-Ful!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed that it stays that way!! I haven't done this show before and I plan on showing new artwork in snazzy new frames and have more prints and magnets to offer! Hopefully I will have my New England Art for Animals calendars in hand as well. I have 11 left - with the proceeds going to NEAFA, what are you waiting for? :)


Luna
5"x7" watercolor and colored pencil
So this past Labor Day weekend, J & I spent some quality time in lovely upstate New York, particularly in the central region of the state. We visited Pateria and Milton state forests. With hurricane Earl just passing through to the east of us, the weather wasn't rainy as it was windy! We decided to eat out one night and happened on a restaurant in Oneonta. In the foyer there was a bulletin board for flyers and business cards. There we saw 2 posters one for Dex and another for Holly. 2 kitties that were looking for a new home because their owner was moving out of state. :( I don't know this person's situation, but I think that sometimes people are too quick to give up on their pets. Please, when you take an animal in your home make it a forever home. Best wishes for Dex and Holly.


English Setter
5"x7" watercolor and colored pencil

No comments: